A combination of a comment added to this post, and calls to boost the promotion of this petition has led me to think this blogroll might be good plan - it equally might not, but nothing ventured nothing gained - please spread the word and get as many home education blogs on this roll as possible, both to show that we are keeping on keeping on, and that we will continue to defend our rights.
Please scroll down for the blogroll :)

Wednesday 10 February 2010

Speechless (I wish they were) :(

I am absolutely gutted on reading these two blog posts this evening, can't find words, but here are the links,
this one is from Lord Soley in response to the fact that not enough people agreed with his previous post, so he feels the need to say it again in case we just didn't hear him........couldn't be that people didn't agrere with him because he was wrong could it?
http://lordsoftheblog.net/2010/02/10/home-education-round-two/

and this is Baroness Deech's response

http://lordsoftheblog.net/2010/02/10/schoolgirls-ii/

I made add more words to this later, but right now I just can't.....

2 comments:

  1. Horrid, horrid stuff.

    *hugs*

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your toy it's so beautiful, I like it vey much, I also bought one at Evening Dresses
    , If you want one too. can visit this address, The backpacks are
    beautiful at there. I think you will be love it too.

    ReplyDelete